C&L

C&L

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Babies

Ok. Don't worry. This is not Micah. Hah this is Benjamin and he is hanging with us today. 2 babies is going pretty good so far and it's almost 2 pm. It helps that m is a great little man. He has had his little jealous moments but overall loves looking at Ben giving him tons of smiles. Can you believe I'm writing this? Both boys are asleep. M is in his bed and Ben is a sleeping on me.
It brings me so much joy to help out a family and take care of a wee little one again.
Yes and it's crazy to compare my big football player to this tall, lean light baby. Lol

Anyways...I'm so excited to come home next week. Hoping for a safe and blizzard free trip. I haven't even looked at the weather in Chicago bc I'd rather not know. Hah

Love you all💕❤👶🙋

No comments:

Post a Comment