C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Carnival..Easter.. Pool

Micah went to his first carnival on Saturday. He got to ride the Merry Go Round and pick up a duck and win a prize. I forgot how sketchy carnivals are. haha Those carnies are really creepy too. I always like carnivals growing up...but they are a little more scary when you get older and see the people working there and the old rickety roller coasters. My favorite ride growing up was the zipper. Such good memories. I wonder if I would ride it today.

 His new thing is sticking his tongue out all the time. Not sure why. Maybe he likes to feel the air.




He won a blow up laser sword and actually loves it. Probably not a toy for a 10 month old but Oh well.

Easter Sunday was a wonderful day. We went to church and then had lunch at Ashley and Cory Dye's house. The picture with Micah is from Ashley's house. Thanks to KIM MOM for the adorable Eater outfit!! 








I told you all I was going to get M a pool. And so I did. It was only 10 bucks at walmart so how could I not get it? He loves it. It's been 80 degrees out but still doesn't feel warm enough out to get in and stay in this pool since it's freezing. M doesn't care how cold it is. He loves it no matter what. I need more pool toys for sure. 









Yes and we have a window licker in the house now. Guess it's just another thing I need to keep clean around here. He is starting to lick the window. He just wants to be outside.




I have been really busy getting everything ready for my friend's baby shower this Saturday that I am hosting. Here is a sneak peak at the decorations I'm making.
This is a diaper wreath that I made. Just call me Martha Stewart....haha I also made a diaper cake. I know.. I'm crazy. Looking forward to Saturday. I hope everything turns out good!


Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment