C&L

C&L

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Clapping


I told you all M starting clapping and so I though I would share his new skill.





This is a picture form Sunday morning. We put him in an outfit from the Hooker's. Either Craig or his dad Gary wore this outfit. It was so adorable. I love that we can put him in these clothes worn by generations. How fun is that? 



Church was fun...but today M is sick. I'm guessing from he nursery. He was in childcare twice on Sunday since we went to lifegroup later that day too. Hoping he feels better soon since we are getting ready to go see my sister in Atlanta. This will be my first trip to Hotlanta. It will be nice to see Hannah and get to spend one on one time together. I even get to be with her on her Birthday! How special is that? 

I think I'm going to get my hair cut off on Saturday. We'll see how I'm feeling that day. I'm just ready for a change. I know a bob won't look good on me (I've tried). Just need to get rid of all this damaged hair and start over.  I'm nervous.. hopefully it turns out good :)

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment