C&L

C&L

Monday, April 13, 2015

Showers

Such a fun and busy weekend we had. Baby Henry's shower turned out great. We had about 12 people come and 2 no shows. That's pretty big baby shower for just friends. Most girls even stayed about an hour after the party technically "ended" which I think is a good sign that everyone was having fun. Here are some pictures of the party and decor.





 Diaper cake I made. With some OH Henry bars around it :)
 I made the diaper wreath and my friend Tiffany made the banner. It says "OH Henry"


 The straws also had little decor on them that said "Oh Henry"

Everything was great. The ONLY thing that was not perfect were my mac and cheese bites. Everything tasted great but this girl bought foil cups and left the paper in them (bc I wasn't sure if I was supposed too or not). Guess what? Your not supposed to put them in paper. They stuck to the paper and it was very hard to eat. At least we had forks to eat them with. I was very upset at myself and would definitely make them again because they tasted great.. just not with paper.

I was able to actually go to another baby shower at 2 p.m. for a friend. I couldn't believe how many babies are being born in May.  I got to buy some cute girl clothes for her and that's always more fun than boy clothes... haha

Craig watched M all day. It was crazy. I mean not super crazy, but for me it may have been the longest I have been away from M. I saw him in spurts.. but never really played with him and it was weird. Finally when I go home Saturday at 5 we all went out to dinner at a local spot we like to sit outside.




They have someone who plays live music on Fridays and Saturdays and Micah just loves it. He won't stop dancing.

Anyways, I'm a little tired today. Sleeping a bit better but still can't fall asleep as fast as I would like too.

Now I have to start prepping for Micah's bday party!! So excited about it. Can't believe he is going to be 1. It's coming up so fast.

I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment