C&L

C&L

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hand Mouth and Foot

This last week has been pretty tough. Micah got Hand, Foot and Mouth disease last week. We thought  it was just a cold at first and then he started getting bumps. We still went to Atlanta to visit my sister last week and I'm really glad we did. It was really interesting having a sick baby and then guess what? I got it too. I didn't even know I could catch it. It was seriously horrible. I was in so much pain on Monday. 

We are back home now and feeling better. I will be posting the pics from the week soon. They haven't downloaded to google yet. Once they do I will post them. We still had a lot of fun and tried to make the best of our time. My niece Riley ended up catching the disease on Thursday and poor thing was sick until we left. I'm praying AV and Hannah don't get sick because I would feel horrible. 

I just wanted to post and let you all know we are still alive!! Haha It's been awhile but I will post some fun pics and stories soon!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment