C&L

C&L

Friday, April 10, 2015

sleep

Here's my issue and yes I need a tissue. I have been struggling to fall asleep this week. Not sure if it's the party planning and trips I have coming up. My mind will not stop going and going. I can't seem to shut it down at night. Any suggestions? Micah is sleeping fine of course and now I am having problems. Yesterday I felt so tired and worn out I almost broke down and cried. I even had two chances to take a nap and I laid there and could NOT sleep. hmmm.. So last night I put M to bed at 8 and I went to bed too. I think I may have fallen asleep around 10 and M woke up twice. We both woke up around 8 a.m. I feel much better today. However I did take a PM pill last night to help me. I don't wan tot become dependent on it. Maybe I should try zzzquil? Anyways be praying for me because without sleep life is really tough.

Tomorrow is the party. I will take tons of pics to show you all the decor. I'm really excited. I hope the ants stay away while I have food out on the table. We had a guy come last Saturday, but I still see them here and there. Tomorrow I am hosting a baby shower and then I have another one to go to at 2 p.m. I hope I can do both. Also we start up our Life group meetings again this Sunday. We have to put M in childcare... which is sad but good i guess.


Here is me trying to vacuum the whole house with M on my back. It's the only way because he hates the vacuum. haha


Love you all

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment