C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Phone pics


Finally google backed up all my pictures on my phone so I can share them with all of you!!


More pics from Klyde Warren Park and the splash ground area. It was so much fun. Also, best part is that it was cloudy. Never though I would say that... but I didn't have to worry about M getting scorched. This is my friend Calie and her son Jackson. He is already 7 months old...and guess what? She's prego. haha She totally beat me. OH well.








Craig got to play for a bit before he headed back to work. Dallas really knows how to treat us to a good time for free!





OK this picture is from last Friday night. We went over our neighbors house and had pizza. It was the first time we had dinner with Jose and his girlfriend Jenny. Micah liked his wheelchair and wanted a ride. HAHA It was really cute.

M and I just got done with our walk this morning. It was nice and breezy. Felt so good. I am really trying to walk every morning that is possible.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment