C&L

C&L

Friday, October 2, 2015

LEGO time

Let me start out by saying the Chicken Parmesan stuffed shells were a hit. Especially with my little boy. He loves anything pasta related, but seems to devour these things. If you like Chicken Parm you will probably like this recipe. Easy and good.
Click Here for the recipe.


The past two days Micah has only taken about an hour nap during the afternoon. Not what I expected, but seemed to wake up from poop. The only good thing about it was he went down around 7:45p.m. the last few nights and slept until around 8:45 a.m.. I'm finally getting as much sleep as I want. haha I feel so blessed that I have a great sleeper. I just hope he takes a little bit longer of a nap today.

On Thursday we met Hannah and Riley out in Alpharetta at North Point Mall. To our surprise they were having a Lego tour and had stations set up all around the mall for kids to play. It was so cute how much Micah loved to race cars. He wasn't tall enough to see over the top, but knew what to do. He would throw the tires down and get super excited. He did this for a long time. I caught two times on camera...


We had a full day of playing with Lego's and riding on the Carousel. Got to check out an awesome little toy store that we all had way too much fun in and made it to the play area for some run around time. Here is a little compilation of photos from the day.



It was a nice day to be inside. It's been raining for the past 10 days or so. It feels like it's never going to end. Can you believe it's October? I can with this weather. It decided to be real cool today. It feels like fall. I am enjoying the temps.. just not the rain.

Also, it's not set in stone yet but looks like my other sister might be moving here soon with her two little boys. Sometimes it's hard to wrap your mind around something that seems impossible. Like when we found out we were moving to GA. I really didn't grasp it myself until I was on the road. I think it just takes time to sink in and even then it doesn't mean anything until it happens. It's crazy to think all three of us could be living in the same state. Life is such an unexpected journey. You never know what's going to happen.

We are having a date night on Sunday!! We have tickets to see Aziz Ansari. He is from Parks and Rec. Also I think Amy Schumer will be there. It may be outside so I am hoping it doesn't rain on us!! Thanks to my sister we get to celebrate our Anniversary/Craig's Bday.



My thoughts and prayers have been with the victims of the latest school shooting in Oregon. Last night I broke down when I read about some of the facts. The killer may have asked the students if they believed in God. Again, last night I prayed that if I was ever in that situation I could be firm in my foundation and never reject God. Even if my life depended on it. That's how it should be.  I was praying that those students knew God and he was embracing them last night. He was holding them and comforting them while the gunman was watching from afar. Separated from God. Hell is not somewhere I would want to spend eternity...and I know I deserve to be there too. Today I am upset and really hoping that man is in hell and will never feel the love of God. We only have this one chance, this one life. Someone may even take it from us too soon. Life is so short. Believing in something bigger gives me hope not just for me but for my son.


love you all so much. Hug and kiss your loved one today and tell them how much you care. It's times like these we appreciate the little things in life. Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment