C&L

C&L

Monday, June 27, 2016

Caleb's bday

It was an up and down type of weekend. Craig got a cold early during the week and M started to get bad on Friday. Then on Saturday I started feeling sick. Somehow we all made it on Saturday for Caleb's birthday party at our pool. Micah was in good spirits just had a runny nose, I was high on benadryl and Craig was on the mend.
Poor Caleb had been feeling sick that day too. He was running a fever but other than that seemed fine. Rachel decided to keep the plans and have his party. We ordered pizza to the pool and I picked up a cookie cake! The pool was a little like bath water but still felt really good. We all swam and had a really fun time!!

Before the weekend Micah and I met up with Leslie and Nolan at the park on Thursday.  Nolan is walking everywhere now. He is so adorable and they are really cute playing together. He is going to be running with the crowd soon. The pics are so sweet! Glad we have a park in between us we both like!

On Sunday we were all still recovering  (and I am still today) so Craig and I took it easy. Then we started thinking about how we would move around our rooms to make the guest bedroom baby number 2's room. My idea was to put the office in our room and then the guest bedroom downstairs. We have such a massive room and so much space that it works out. So we rearranged our entire bedroom and set up the office in our room. Then we decided to run to Costco and get a TV for our room. I've been wanting one for awhile but it was hard to find a place on the wall. With our new set up I can watch a show with Micah before bed and not have to climb 2 flights of stairs to get him to his room. It's only going to get harder for me to carry him. He's getting so big!! Anyways...I'm excited that we started our transitions to prep for the new baby. We are even going to paint her room!! Yay! The colors I'm thinking are mint green, gray, coral and yellow. Not sure all of them or some.
We still have alot to do, but enough time to take our time and make it pretty!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment