C&L

C&L

Monday, June 20, 2016

Vacation Photo Galore

First day taking in the sites at the cabin.



Sunday
Big Reveal..Girl!



 Skylift











 This is a funny story. I was taking Micah and Zeke home by myself when everyone else was going grocery shopping. When I looked over to my left I thought I had seen Bears. I started screaming... BEARS!! I see Bears!! So I pulled off the road and turned around only to find out they were Bison. They looked big and fury and brown and since they were laying in the grass I couldn't tell what they were. Anyways. It was a running joke overtime we passed these Bison...we said look at the bears! haha

Monday morning we started our day off right... with a popsicle and yes naked.



 On the top of the highest mountain.

 I love this photo of Uncle Mark and all the kids.

 They were all pooped out after the climb


Downtown


 I took a pic of the Dixie Stampede pic they tried to sell us for 30 bucks. Micah has a sad face in it.

 Celebrating M's bday...again!!



Found some butterflies 





Pool day!




Tuckaleechee Cavern








Micah loved taking a bath with Hannah and Zeke



Exotic zoo animals













this is the dinosaur boat ride. Micah wasn't too sure.

Saying goodbye






Such a great experience. We loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment