C&L

C&L

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Micah's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pool Party

First of all this is a picture from a year ago. Oh MY! He is just too cute. And still looks like a little baby. Now he's all grown up.



We definitely celebrated Micah's birthday all week and weekend long! We had a perfect day on Sunday for a pool party. It was hot and sunny and the pool felt amazing. We set up in the shade under the pavilion and everything fit perfectly. There were a few other parties there but it was fun. Our neighbor dropped off the tables and also gave us chicken fingers and corn dogs, slushies and they were a hit. The food from Costco was relish (like always) and kids loved the Foodles. The cake was cute and actually tasted way better than it looked. There was fresh strawberries in the middle and made it very refreshing and not too heavy. Micah got a little car that was on the cake and decided to use it as a fork. He kept dipping it in the cake and eating all the icing. I think he may have just had cake for dinner that night. He deserved it. Turning 2 is hard work right? haha 


I was so incredibly happy everything turned out great and the kids had a blast in the pool. I love our pool so much. The fact that they can get in the water and run around is so nice. Even without wearing a flotation device. We stayed there until around 7:30 p.m. and got home and chilled out. We played with some toys and watched some Lion Guard and went to bed. We were all exhausted and satisfied. 



We got a picture with all the kids wearing the Mickey Mouse ears. I was so surprised that they were all in it and actually happy.


My friend Betsy was behind me acting crazy and got most of the kids to smile. Even Leslie got a kick out of it. 


Also the big Mickey Mouse balloon was a hit. We got it on Saturday and I was scared Micah was going to love on it too much that it wouldn't last. haha He would take it around the house by the hand and feed Mickey and hug him. It was adorable.
Here's all the cousin's.



And of course the sisters:




The decorations were just enough. I really enjoyed the banner. I am going to keep the part that says "Micah" and put hang it in the basement.




Thank you all for the presents. Micah is enjoying every single one of them!!!

In other news, I'm about to get ready to go to church and try out for the choir. Wish me luck! I haven't sang in church in over 2 years. I miss it so much and I pray this is the right step for me. I'm really excited to have this opportunity again. 

I will try my best to post more frequently again. I have one more party this weekend I am throwing and then I should be stress free for awhile! haha.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment