C&L

C&L

Friday, June 10, 2016

Popsicle

Right now M is obsessed with popsicles. I bought them a few weeks ago for when he was really sick and now all the sudden every hour he wants a popsicle. I told you all the other day he had his first semi tantrum about it. So when he asks for it now I will say you can have one after lunch or when we get back home. So yesterday we went to visit our friend Leslie's new house. Before we left he asked for a popsicle and I told him he could have one when we get back home. We didn't take any photos yesterday and I'm not sure why. I just totally forgot. I was having some much fun looking at the new house and enjoying the company that it slipped away from me.
We were on our way home and got stuck in some traffic so took us about 20 minutes to get home. Right as I was pulling in the driveway I hear Micah in the back say, "mom popsicle" ...like what? This kid is ridiculous. I barely even pull into our house and he remembers he gets a popsicle.  It's like ingrained in his brain. The crazy thing is when he has lunchables  he'll forget about the cookie. Sometimes I'll just throw it away. But he never forgets about the popsicles. So we may need to buy some in TN.
So after dinner last night he wanted another one and I invited the neighbors over for some messy popsicle time too.  Micah ended up double fisting it since one girl didn't want hers. Haha

This two year old is got a good memory for sure!!

Also on Tuesday we went to food trucks and there was a fire truck that the kids could get into. Micah kept looking at the firefighter like "why are you touching me?" Haha 

The other picture is not set up. Micah was in the garage and likes to sit in the back on his big 4 wheeler. I decided to take it for a spin with him. I wasn't sure if it would go with both of us on there but surprisingly we rode it all the way down the hill and back up. Right as we were pulling in the garage it died. I was still impressed on how much it could hold. 
He can't quite reach the gas pedal so he has the small one from the Hooker's to practice. 

Happy Friday ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment