C&L

C&L

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

TBT


Throw back Thursday for all of you! Micah's first Christmas in Plano, TX. All the cuteness in the world wrapped up in this little boy. Right now I'm sitting at my computer typing this while Micah is in the bath (he's right next to me don't worry) and he's is playing pretend and talking to all his toys. It's the sweetest thing. He has such an imagination. How much he's grown since two years ago! Now we are about to have another little baby to watch grow and learn all the ways of this world. Today my  pediatrician said the best thing for a child is a sibling. It helps them learn so much about sharing and loving. She said he will never remember being the only child after a few months. It will probably be harder for me to understand and figure it all out than it will be for him. 



I would love some prayers from you all. I am really starting to struggle with my back pain and just doing daily things. I want to do so much with Micah during the holiday season, but it seems like I may have to scale back a bit. It's 28 days now!! I know it's right around the corner, but it's way harder for me to be myself with Micah and I'm trying so hard to keep up my routine. Tomorrow we are going to see Rudolph at the Center for Puppetry Arts. I'm really excited about taking him and then we will be visiting Dad at his work for lunch....and THEN I am picking up my mom from the airport. I hope I can make it through the day without breaking my back. Mom is coming into town to watch Rachel's  boys for her while she goes on a work trip. Should be nice for everyone to get a little Nana time! 

Monday I see the doctor for my 36 wk appt and then I will be going in weekly. I can't believe she will be here soon!! I don't know where I put my bottles, so I had to order a few just in case nursing doesn't go as smoothly as I hope. I can't wait to meet our little girl. 


Love you all




No comments:

Post a Comment