C&L

C&L

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New year of four

It's a new year and we have a new way of life around here. FAMILY of four and today is our first day by ourselves. The Hooker's left this morning and I am so sad to see them go. I feel like they just got here.

I still have some visits to look forward too! My sister, Rachel still hasn't seen baby Noelle. Hopefully she is well enough to come this weekend. Then my parents come the beginning of February to stay with us. She will be about a month old then. Also most my friends still need to meet her. Lots to look forward too, but still sad to see them leave. It was so nice to get naps and have dinner made. Thankful for Tammi and the kids helping with Micah and of course grandpa or as Micah calls him now Grandpear.  (From Daniel tiger neighborhood)

They went to Legoland yesterday and Micah got a Lego set that has a potty. I'm hopeful that means he wants to start going on the potty, but when I ask him he's still not interested 😣

Thank goodness Craig is still home with me for another week or so. We are both tired but it's nice to have him. 

We took Noelle to her weigh in yesterday and she is 8 lbs 3 oz!!! Doctor said she's an over achiever. Music to a mom's ears!! I don't want her to get bigger, but I feel so happt that she's healthy.

Here are some more photos from this week. So thankful for family and friends❤

No comments:

Post a Comment