C&L

C&L

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sickness stinks

This weekend was so sad. I woke up Saturday morning throwing up and feeling horrible. Craig had to take over all day and I got to rest. I think it was the most rest I've gotten in the past few months. Micah had been saying his tummy hurts for a few days. He spit up Saturday night ...but seemed fine in the morning. Craig is home from work today because ehe is feeling bad. Thank goodness he hasn't thrown up but still his stomach is really upset. Seems like a mild case but still not fun at all.
So we've been inside this house for like 3 or 4 days. I'm going a little crazy!!

Last night Noelle slept great! I feel good today. I haven't been eating much and she seems to not be fussy. So now I'm thinking it's prolly something I eat when she is fussy at night. I need to eat but may have to be salads from now on...which I need to do anyways!! Haha

She is getting so big. I can't wait to take her to her 1 month and see how much she weighs! I don't know where my little baby went!

Also, I went to an open house for Micah on Sunday.  It's at a baptist church and only has 16 spots available for the fall.  I hope he gets in. It's very stressful for some reason. I don't know why there's not more preschools that we can choose from. I hope I can get him in at a good place. He's doing great with going on the potty so I know he'll be ready by September!

Noelle is starting to smile. I will get it on video soon! It's so sweet. I can't wait till she starts showing her personality. I just love her so much! I can't believe I have the best kiddos. I'm so lucky.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment