C&L

C&L

Monday, May 1, 2017

Fun at the lake

We had so much fun with the Voss family this weekend. It took about 4 hours to get there, but it was well worth the trip. They were both really great in the car. I was surprised how well noelle did. She cried for the last 10 minutes on Friday night because it was dark out and she couldn't see. I think she was done being in that carseat. We got there Friday night around 9pm and left Sunday around 2pm. It was nice to have a whole day to relax. They have a beautiful home on the lake and Craig and Kevin got to go fishing in the morning and took Micah later in the afternoon. Kevin has a nice fishing boat and we were able to take a little bit of a boat ride later too. Noelle was a little nervous when we went fast but she seemed to like it.

We did go karts later and arcade fun. Then grilled out with burgers and Mac and cheese. Kaitlyn had an instant pot and made me want one! She made some gourmet  Mac and cheese in about 7 minutes. It was yummy and Micah loved it!

We really got to just relax and look and the lovely view all weekend. We even got to go to their church and Micah had lots of fun in the nursery (I was told). So thankful everything went smoothly. We really needed a little get away with all the stuff happening here.

Right now we are hoping our Neighbor buys this home and let's us rent it from her for another year.  We have a feeling Dallas could be in our future because all the jobs are moving there with AT&T. 

I made some fun cookies today after grocery shopping.  Healthy no bake cookies made with coconut oil.  I'm going to try one and let you all know if they are worth making! I always need a chocolate fix and if I can get it in a healthy way I will take it!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment