C&L

C&L

Friday, January 26, 2018

13 Months

She is the big 1-3 now. 13 months old and acts like a two year old. I really don't remember Micah every going down the slide and climbing up the stair at the park at 13 months old, but she is a pro at it. She tries to hang with the big kids. To me she looks big, but I guess she's still pretty small. Weighing about 20 pounds now. They are playing together well and Micah always wants to show her everything at the park. He tries to get her attention all the time and I hear her name A LOT. 
Funny story is we went to the park after picking Micah up from school and I didn't know how long Noelle would last so I told Micah we needed to go to the Berkner or "burger" park as he says. He wanted to go to a different one, but I told him this one was closer in case I needed to run home quick to put Noelle down. Then he took a second to think and said, "What are you going to do with your car  mom?" I started laughing so hard because I realized he took what I said literally and thought I was going to RUN home. I started picturing myself running home with Noelle and just cracked up and couldn't stop laughing. I tried to explain that I meant run home in the car, but he was a little confused why I used the word, run. It was too cute.




We still have not gotten the flu around here. I am so thankful. The other day Micah was so exhausted he went to bed at 6:30 p.m. and woke up the next morning at 8:15 a.m. I thought for sure he was sick and he was going to wake up with a fever. I didn't think a three year old could sleep that long without being sick. I was wrong. He woke up ready to go and he was feeling just fine. I know he still needs a nap, but some days it's just hard to fit it in. So I push him and then he gets to his breaking point. Last night he went to bed at 7:30 and woke up this morning at 6 a.m. Way too early. So I just lay in his bed with him for a bit. I can actually fit in there and when I'm that tired I don't mind. 

Thanks to Nana and Papa my son is obsessed with cinnamon bread or he likes to say "simeon" bread. I have to buy 2 loaves or bread at the store now because he wants like 2 pieces of bread in the morning and sometimes he wants it for dessert after dinner. Goodness. What a crazy (growing) boy.

Craig and I had a check up today at the doctor. I am getting my blood done again to see how my thyroid is doing after 3 months of being on Young Living Essential Oil pills. Against my doctors wishes, but who cars. It's my body and I like having choices. My numbers really aren't that high to begin with, so even if the pills didn't work I will be fine. I just have to go get checked twice a year to make sure they are getting higher. 

Can't believe February is next weekend already. Am I doing better with my resolution to blog more?? I'm really trying. I need to do better at taking pics and stop snapping so much. I usually have more pics to share. 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment