C&L

C&L

Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday Fun-day

Monday again and I was going to go to the gym and then groceries, but when Micah asked to go to the "jumpy place" today I couldn't resist. I figured if I got my socks on I could jump and run as much as I could to get a little workout. And guess what? I did. My fitbit recorded me doing at least 26 minutes of working out. We were there for about an hour and had a blast. Mostly because there was barely any kids there and Noelle loved it too. 10 bucks for all of us is a great deal to me. Noelle doesn't cost yet until she's two and she has as much fun as Micah.  I tried to do a flip in the air and I couldn't believe how dizzy I was afterwards. I have really changed from back in the day. I still am contemplating purchasing a trampoline for our backyard. We loved ours as a kid and I see how much Micah loves to jump. So I'm still thinking about it. Anyways, I didn't take any pictures today because I left my phone in my bag. I thought about taking it out, but then I felt so much free-er (is that a word) Ok MORE free without it. So we ran and jumped and had a blast. Then we decided to let Noelle take a nap in the car, grab chickfila and then head to the grocery store. I have to admit Micah's idea made Monday a fun day. I'm so thankful for him and his love for life.


So here's my pic from Saturday....This is called "My Happy Feet." It's a place where they massage your feet and back for super cheap. My friends from Lifegroup told me about them and I had to try it out. I only had a little bit of time after I worked out and I was needing someone to rub my feet. So I googled this place that had good ratings. 30 minutes for 20 bucks and 60 minutes for 30 bucks. I mean seriously?? You can't go wrong. It was amazing and if I would have had more time (or if Craig would have not told me things were crazy at home) I'm sure I would have done the 60 minutes. It goes by so fast.

Saturday night we got to go out with a new couple from our Lifegroup, but we had never spent one on one time with them. They invited us out and I was very surprised. I think they had heard about our outing the weekend before with other couple from our lifegroup. So we finally snagged a babysitter for a few hours and got to meet them at an awesome mexican restaurant in downtown Plano. We had a blast. Hopefully we will be able to spend more time with them. The girl's husband and Craig were two peas in a pod. So they got along very well. I never thought this girl had liked me, so I was very nervous...which is weird for me. I tried not to be to gabby and ask her questions and it went well. They have a six year old little girl and a 3 year old boy. 

Sunday was a busy day too. We went to church then out to lunch because it was nice out and back out to lifegroup. So Micah is taking a nap today because he is exhausted. 
Some pics from our lunch outing yesterday:




Noelle loves her sweet potato fries just like her mommy. She has been eating all solids lately. Good report from her is that all this food is making her go poo on the daily. I don't know what happened but it suddenly clicked and she is regular now. I haven't had to give her any Miralax in the past week. I even started giving her bananas and bread. She is doing great. Sleeping through the night well too. I have about 55 days before vacation to get her totally weaned and I am well on my way. It's getting better and I think I am losing my supply fast. 


Crazy that the Superbowl is this Sunday. We have friends coming over for dinner Saturday night and then hopefully watching the game with another couple Sunday. I will be so thankful once Football season is over. Even though Craig hasn't been watching lately since the Bears are out.

Happy Monday Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment