C&L

C&L

Monday, January 22, 2018

The Greatest Show(man)

What an amazing weekend we had! I kept hearing how great this movie was and so I asked Craig if we could make it a date weekend. We decided to ask a couple to go with us and make it a dinner and a movie night. Usually it's hard to do both because movies are so long, but we decided it was worth it. So we asked our friends Devon and Jason (my realtor friend who helped us buy the house) to go with us. They recommended a German Biergarten for dinner. It was definitely something we had never tried before. I got a lamb shank. It was really tasty... Oh and yes the beers were pretty huge and amazing too!


Devon and I with our beers....CHEERS!!


So absolutely LOVED this musical movie. It was so uplifting and the music was upbeat and super catchy. We have been listening to the album ever since we left the theater. I would see it again in the theater if I could. It's been awhile since a musical came out that I really loved and that I left feeling better than when I came. It's a family movie for sure. My kids already know most of the songs and we are singing them all the time. I even worked out to the album this morning (monday). It's very motivating.

So there's my 2 cents. If you haven't seen it make sure you GO!! Except I may be the last person who has seen it. haha

My kids are still healthy and I did take them both to the gym today. I know the flu is still going around, but I was hoping there weren't many kids at the child care. When I dropped them off there was only 1 child. Still praying we all stay healthy!!


We were at the park on Saturday too! It was a little windy, but a great day for the park!


Noelle playing at the mall play place.


Noelle is doing better with naps/sleeping. She is sleeping all night through now and wakes around 7 a.m., but if I nurse her she will go back down till 8 or 8:30 a.m. Also on Saturday night it was the first time I had a babysitter put Noelle to bed. I was a bit nervous, but ready to let go. I did have one more frozen milk in the freezer I told her to give her before bed. I have a hard time cutting out breast milk altogether. I still think it's good for her immune system. She will be 13 months tomorrow. I feel like it's still so young. I know Micah was still doing bottles at night for a little bit. The doctor said not to start the bottles because it would be another habit to break, but with the second kid I feel better making my own decisions about what she needs. And she may need bottles for a bit still.


On Sunday we went to church and when we were leaving Micah decided to run down the hill beside us. Again another windy day and he looked so cute in the field. I felt like he should have been in a kids magazine. So what did I do?  snapped a pic!




Praying for so many of you and our health as time goes by. Everyone is getting older and we all could use prayer. Lots of things happening in the family and we are praying for everyone!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment