C&L

C&L

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Prayers work Ya'll

I just had to jump on here (while Noelle is sleeping) and let you all know how much I have felt your prayers. Noelle felt them too and she is doing MUCH better. She and I have been so much happier yesterday and today. Last night she did her normal 4-6 nap (which is still a bit long for an afternoon nap) and still went to bed at 8:30 and woke at 7 a.m. for feeding went back to bed and slept till I had to wake her to leave to take Micah to school. Then today she napped from 11:30 -1:15 a.m. and now just went down (very quick) at 4 p.m. I really have no idea what was wrong with her the past week or so. I'm so very, very thankful she realizes naps are good for her too. I just wanted everyone to know how much I appreciate you thinking of us and praying for her to get back on schedule. I really hope this lasts.

She is still crying to be nursed and it's hard to reject her right now since all I want is her to be back on her schedule. So I am doing whatever it takes to get her happy and ready to sleep. Hoping I can make some more cutbacks after she gets back into a routine. I really appreciate these small naps now. An hour makes so much of a difference.

After being cooped up in the house for 2 days it felt so good to get out. Micah had a good day at school and Noelle and I took a short trip to Hobby Lobby. I grabbed a cute "Gather" sign for my kitchen I have wanted for a while. Then I came home and played with NJ, did some laundry and watched, "Fuller House." I wanted to clean more, but when she slept I just wanted to chill for a bit. I haven't been able to sit and watch something myself in so long.

Micah wanted to take a picture with Noelle when we got home today from picking him up and he grabbed her and smiled so big, but sister was not in the mood for a picture. It's funny how cute he is with her though. He tries to tell her that we want a picture, but she definitely doesn't want to sit and smile for a photo these days.



 Micah learning how to draw an M. Please don't mind the beautiful background.

Anyways, wanted to hop on here and let ya'll know I'm back to myself a bit more now. I had a rough couple of days, but feeling like a new mom with some rested babes!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment