C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Family of 3

Its been awhile since wrote on here. Micah is home and we are learning so much about each other. This is the hardest job I will ever have and I have to remind myself to enjoy every minute even the crying screams at 3 am.
Craig is sick and cant hold Micah right now and it is so sad. He got sick the day we got home from the hospital.  He always seems to get sick in the worst times.
Craig's parents left today and it was very sad. It didnt seem like they were here that long. Only got Sunday and Monday with them at home. It was so nice to not worry bout Lotte while we were at the hospital.  

Im planning on writing my birth story this week. I dont want to forget any of it...well you know what I mean.

Anyways..I cant believe my little man is here. He is so cute. Blonde hair and all. He is everything I ever wanted and more. I love him more than anything and cant wait for us tp grow together.  


Love you all and thanks for the prayers.  Keep em coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment