C&L

C&L

Thursday, May 15, 2014

#7Days

It's Thursday!!

Last night I started having some pain, but I'm not sure if it's just from the pressure or actual contractions. They come and go. Don't worry I know from class to Pee, Drink, and Lay Down. Sometimes you can just get pain from dehydration. I'm always drinking water though, so I highly doubt that would be the problem.

Dinner was a success last night. I made Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Shells (again from Pinterest) and took my own photo this time.


 They were very good and easy to make. Just used a lot of pots and pans and that means dishes today!

The storm on Monday has made these last few days cooler. It's very enjoyable to feel the fresh breeze and crisp air when I walk Lotte. Looks like it's going to be in the 80's this weekend and well into next week. 

Time is flying by... only 7 more days, exactly one week from today I will be admitted to the hospital. We will finally get to see our little man. We are praying for strength and wisdom as parents of this boy and to keep him healthy through the delivery process. Please be praying for him and his little body. I am very interested to see how much he will weigh. 

Craig went running this morning and came back in to do some sit ups. I thought it was cute because Lotte wanted to be by him and was excited he was on the floor. I took a pic of course.

She wouldn't leave him alone. She is getting as much attention as possible before Micah gets here. I can't wait for Lotte and Micah to become best friends. I know she will want to protect him : )

Tomorrow is Friday, but make today just as good!

Last day of shopping for me. Going to the outlet mall in Allen with Ashley. This might be the first time I don't need anything. I told Craig I just need to buy something because it's in my blood. HAH (He understands)

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment