C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ready.. Set .. Push

It's GO time!! I am scheduled to go in tomorrow (Wednesday) night. I will start Pitocin early Thursday morning and hopefully he will come within 24 hours. Doctor said he's not small and it pretty much taking up all the room he can in my belly. I have a feeling he might be pretty long. He is pushing on my bladder all the time and it's a little painful. I can't believe I will get to hold my little man so soon.

I am going to pick up Craig's parents from the airport in a few minutes. I am so glad they are coming because it will help take my mind off the waiting process. Even though it's tomorrow night... it seems like awhile.

I went to the hospital yesterday and filled out a bunch of paperwork. And for the first time signed something for Micah. The nurse told me to take a picture because it was my first time to sign something as a mother.

Aww!! Still doesn't seem real until I am holding him in my arms. Please be praying for us as we take this journey together. Pray for safe delivery and for Micah to be healthy. I have so much anxiety right now, I can't imagine not having this induction planned. It would be really hard to sit around and never know when to expect him. I guess I'm lucky to have this planned for so long. 

Thank you all for keeping up with What's Happening in our lives. We love everyone and miss our family and friends so much. 

Soon pictures of baby will be on this blog!! woohoo

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment