C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

9 days...

Easy like Tuesday Morning...

Today I am 38 weeks and 3 days. Woah.. look at that belly. It's getting pretty huge. Not sure if I can stretch anymore than I already have. Went to the doctor today and still measuring at 2 cm dilated. Next Tuesday will be my last appointment and depending on if I have progressed enough I will either go into the hospital Wednesday night around 9 p.m. or early Thursday morning around 7 a.m. to start the induction process.
Craig's parents come in on Tuesday afternoon (the 20th). We will have two nights to eat out and indulge before I have to go hours without food. I feel like I'm choosing my last meal. haha What should I eat? Where should I go? 

I have been asking the same questions this week on what dinners to make since I won't be cooking for awhile after this week. Last night I chose to make one of our favorites. It's actually called Lizzy's Macaroni and Cheese. What a coincidence. I first made it this past Thanksgiving as a side, but now I make it with Ham Steak and make it a meal. 


Here's what you need:
  • 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 16 oz macaroni, cooked
  • 15 oz jar Alfredo sauce
  • 2 eggs
  • milk
 Add Ham or even Chicken to make it a meal.

Directions:
  • Mix macaroni, cheese, sauce and eggs in a large bowl.
  • Place in a greased 9X13 pan.
  • Add enough milk to fill the rest of the dish
  • Bake uncovered at 350 for one hour.

I mean seriously could this be any easier? I like to make it with the shell noodles instead of small macaroni. So try it out and let me know what you think.


Keeping myself busy this week. Walking with a friend this afternoon,, Tomorrow lunch date, Thursday shopping date and Friday a different friend for a walking date with pups. Gotta keep moving so this baby will come out!!


Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment