C&L

C&L

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tonight is the night

I feel so heavy today. Kim said it looks like Micah is going to fall out of me and it definitely feels like it. I am finally at  that point where I'm done...I loved my pregnancy and my bump. But it's time!!

Today was my last day to walk Lotte with my bump so I took a pic. Then we went and picked up the lazy boy and went to Jason's Deli for lunch. We got to visit Craig at work and then go to the Allen premium outlets for a bit.  Now we will eat mexican for dinner and then I am coming home to get ready for the hospital.  It is so great to have Craig's parents here to keep me company. I might be going insane if I was by myself. Everyone is getting so anxious and so am I!!
I will update once he's here!! Pray for us!!
♥love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment