C&L

C&L

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lazy LaZboy

Hump a bump day...

How long does it take to get a LaZboy? I'll tell you. When the sales guy said it never takes the whole 12 weeks.. I guess he was lying. We ordered our chair at the end of February and thought for sure we would get the chair before Micah gets here. Now when I call they say it's scheduled to be done in June... so I said can you tell them to stop being LAZY and hurry it up. I have a baby coming next week people!!!

This Saturday we are going to the Byron Nelson golf tournament. We got free tickets from AT&T and it's being held at the Four Seasons Resort and Club. If they feed me I'll have fun! Should be interesting. I think Tiger Woods will be there. Probably the only Pro golfer I know, and don't even like him.

I am going to make a play list for the hospital today. What do you all think I should put on there? Not sure if I need calming music or pump up loud music. I don't really know how I will feel. Did you find music helpful in this situation? If so, what songs?

So yesterday I was driving to meet a friend for a walk and I don't even know what song came on the radio but I started to tear up. I think any love song or pretty much anything that reminds me or home, family, love, babies, life... I just get emotional right now. It's hard to think of life without everyone here. I know they are coming soon and I will see family. It's still so emotional because I know it will be here and over so fast. I want to cherish every moment, but when everyone is gone it will be so hard for me to stay positive.

I was thinking about how far Craig and I have come since we first starting dating. Here is one of my favorite photo's. We both dressed up and took the Odyssey downtown for one of our first dates. That was the day I knew this man was meant for me. He would dress up, go dancing on a boat and not have a care in the world about what others thought of us. We pretended we were celebrating something... but we just wanted to dress up and have fun. And Yes.. this is my prom dress. Thought I would get more use out of it since I loved it so much. And I have thought about doing the same thing with my wedding dress.

8 more days and I will be a momma bear! woohoo

Have a great Wednesday!!

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment