C&L

C&L

Monday, May 5, 2014

Baby Wise

Good Monday Morning

Hope you all had a great weekend. It was a hot but beautiful couple of days here in Texas. Craig and I went to a place called Garden Ridge and picked out some new decorations for our living room. It was so much fun to pick out things together. All of our decorations in our house were wedding presents or things I picked out. This was the first time we designed together. I'm telling you... for being a guy he has really good taste and is super picky. He didn't want to just get it done and over. He took his time and made sure we got all the right colors and designs. I'm really happy with the results.

We went over to another couple's home for dinner on Saturday. Craig and the guy are in the same LDP program at AT&T. They have two boys. One is 6 months and the other is almost 2 (i think). I asked what I could bring and she said a salad. So being the prego that I am I made a great salad and also found a dessert on Pinterest I couldn't pass up. Here is it:
http://www.lovewithrecipe.com/recipe/273.html
It was super easy to make... no baking and even the kids could enjoy it.

Anyways, I am not one of those new moms that is reading every book about parenting, however, since I moved here I have heard of the "Baby Wise" book several times. This book is mostly about sleeping habits and getting your kids on a schedule/routine as soon as possible. Our friends have used the book as a guide and had their kids sleeping through the night at 9 weeks old. So I downloaded the book on my phone and I am hoping to get through it before Micah gets here. That means I have 17 days to read a book, and if any of you know me I don't read very fast. I'm thinking sleeping through the night could be a life savor for me and Craig so I am going to try my best to finish it. I will update you all on what I learned from this book. 

Last night our church held a music concert releasing their new CD called "Jesus Victorious." We got to hear some of the songs they produced, and wrote. My favorite was, "Hiding Place" and the main song "Jesus Victorious" as a worship song. Here is the song online if you want to listen to it.
I like Wendy Child singing it better, but Tyrone is really good too. He is our worship leader at Chase Oaks.

Tomorrow is my 37 Week Appointment. I will give you an update on my progress and of course a bump pic!

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment