C&L

C&L

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friendly Friday

Happy Friday Ya'LL!!

I'm so sorry to say this....It has been so gorgeous out and I am loving this weather. Yesterday I got to go for a walk with a new friend from Life Group. She is so very nice and has a son who just turned 1 yesterday. She also moved here a year ago for her husband's job. We have a lot in common. Her house is so nice. I can't wait till we are ready to purchase a home. Don't get me wrong I do love this rental house, it's perfect. I am so grateful for what I have and look forward to the day I have a HUGE kitchen (open concept of course). I have learned a lot from HGTV House Hunters. I hope to put my knowledge from that show into action soon.

Mother's Day is around the corner and I have been thinking about all the moms in my life. My own mom, of course, mom in law, sisters, sister in law, aunts, grandma's and my mom friends. They have all been an influence in how I look at parenting. Everyone is so different, but they all have so much love for their children. I feel so lucky to be a part of a family who will do anything for one another. My mothers have shown great love for their kids and I see it everyday. Looks like this whole "mom" things is a never ending job. The rest of my life I will be a mom and I can't wait. Awhile back at The Bridge Community Church I remember Pastor Scott talking about a Mother's Love for her baby can be compared to how God loves us. A mother has a newborn that only takes and takes, needs milk, and love from his mother. The mother cannot hear her baby say I love you and thank you mom. As a mother we want to take care of the baby because they are OURS and we have unconditional love for them even though they can't return the favor. We our God's children and even though we don't always thank him for what we have or give back to him like we should, he still loves us unconditionally. I don't get to hold my baby this Mother's Day (or maybe I will) but I am thankful for all the moms in my life who can love on their babies big or small.

Craig got lucky because this Father's Day he will be celebrating being a new daddy. I can't wait!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Here is a pic of Lotte with her Sophie toy. This is the "IT" chew toy for babies. So we got one for Lotte and one for Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment