C&L

C&L

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Baby time



Today Craig's co-worker and friend Callie came over to take pics of Micah. It was easy at first because he was milk drunk, but an hour into it got a little tough. We made it through though and I am soo excited about them. She did a few naked pics and he peed on her blanket. I felt bad but I told her it would happen. I think I get peed on at least twice a day. haha
He did so good and we even got a few pics with Craig and I. Right now he is sleeping in his swing. He is definitely pooped out!



We are feeding every 2-3 hours now and I am pumping sometimes when I don't think he drank enough. Craig gets to feed him in the morning or late at night with a bottle. But all day I breastfeed, so we try to limit bottles. They told me not to introduce a bottle for a few weeks, but it's nice to have a break every so often. He still seems to latch on fine with my breast shield, so I'm not worried. As long as he is getting breast milk, that's the most important thing.

It's so crazy how fast the day goes by and how slow night time lasts. Last night he was up from 10:30 p.m. until almost 2 a.m. I don't know why. He finally fell asleep around 2ish and didn't wake up till 5 a.m. Thank goodness. I feel good in the morning though. I have to take an hour or two nap during the day, but other than that I am feeling great!!

It's so nice to have Craig home and helping me with things around the house. We are having fun watching shows and talking all day. It's great to have a little family.

I got to take a walk this morning with Lotte while Craig held Micah and it was so nice and refreshing to walk at a fast pace and get exercise outside the house. I am loving my mommy role and enjoying every moment.
I have so much to look forward too. Mom and Dad coming on June 6th and then my sister in July and I think Craig's sister and brother later in July as well. It's going to be a crazy summer and I am ready for it!!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment