C&L

C&L

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Waiting Game

Well.. I'm still at home. Yesterday the hospital called and said they were swamped with women coming in having babies. So they told me to call at 845 pm to see if I should still come in. I called and they told me to callbback at 1045 pm. Again no one delivered yet...so they said to call around 630 am.  They called me at 530 am saying the women STILL did not have their babies and they dont have a room for me. Now I have to call at 8 am. I'm not sure why this is happening.  I keep telling myself its all in God's hands. Im sure there is a good reason for waiting. Right now I dont understand. ..but sitting here feeling like I'm never going in is devastating.  I just wanted to start this process and now I'm just anxiously awaiting my time. Almost hope my water breaks and they HAVE to take me.

Oh well. Pray that I can still get in today.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment