C&L

C&L

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Hubs

Hope you are all having a good week. Mornings lately have been so enjoyable with my hubs. He gets up and reads every sports article, then reads his devotions, then either goes for a run or down some ab work outs. He is so happy. It's so nice for him to not be stressing over his job and be able to focus on other things in life. I took a pic of him this morning with his AT&T polo and you can just tell he is loving life.
I know Micah will change our morning and our lives all together, but we are so excited to give this love we have to our baby. As I'm reading "Babywise" it talks about figuring out who will do what once the baby comes home. Like chores around the house and just everyday cleaning and cooking. So the other night I told him he needed to make the coffee for the next morning. I said it's a small step, but it's something I do every night. So he finally made it right before coming to bed. I said thank you, this is just one step to doing a lot more things especially when he's off for 2 weeks. I was then laying in bed and I could smell the coffee...Yep he accidentally made a whole pot of coffee at 10 o'clock at night. I laughed really hard for awhile and thought...this is the way I have to look at things. Just laugh and know he tried. But seriously I made fun of him for awhile. 

You can prepare all you want, but we have no idea what it will be like when the baby comes. The good thing is I am sleeping through the nights again. Except I have to get up like 2 times to go to the bathroom. Other than that I am doing a lot better with sleeping. My hips don't hurt anymore. I don't know what I'm doing differently, but I am thanking God for this time I get to rest before I'm up every 3 hours.  

This week I made Southwest Pasta Salad for lunches. I really like this recipe. It makes tons of pasta and lasts us the whole week. I add chicken to it so it's more of a meal than a side dish. 


Thanks again for reading and keeping up with "The Hooker's" .. Don't be afraid to leave a comment!!

Happy Hump Day


1 comment:

  1. He was practicing for when his dad gets there! You know he drinks coffee 24/7! I love your blog!!! It helps to keep you close! Have a great day and see you in 13 days.

    ReplyDelete