C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

37 wks

Tanning Tuesday.

Today I am going to Ashley's Pool at her apartment complex. Yay!! So excited.  

This morning I had my 37 week appointment. Everything looks good. I am measuring around 1 -2 cm dilated and 60 percent effaced. I might even go into labor on my own : ) 

Babywise book is going great. Learning so much about a healthy home environment for a baby. It's all about Parent-Directed Feedings and setting your baby up for a routine which will in the end help with sleeping. I know Craig was a big sleeper when he was a baby, but I don't want to count on chance to have a happy, sleepy baby. 16 days till induction. Are you guys ready? I don't know if I am. haha. 

Yesterday I went to Ikea and was looking for one last thing for Micah's room. I think I had been to Ikea one other time in my life and it was about 10 years ago. That place is insane!!! People asked me if I was there to start the labor process. Makes sense since it's huge. Took me forever to figure out where I was, what I wanted, and how to get it. 
I figured it out eventually. And this is what I got:

Now I need some teal organizers for the other two spots. Still want to get a couple more decorations, but it's tough when you don't have the easiest theme. Trees, owls, orange and teal and black. Not much at the baby stores that go with this room. I need to stop looking and then hopefully I will just run across something perfect. 

Hope you all had a margarita for me yesterday!! Cinco De Drinko 

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment