C&L

C&L

Monday, May 19, 2014

"All My Bags Are Packed"

I'm ready to go, I'm standing here outside your door. I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. But I'm leaving ...to go to the hospital soon!!

3 days to go... I am 39 weeks and one day today. This photo was taken on Friday.
Today I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. It's the last day to clean before parents come in. I have an appointment today to meet with a nurse at the hospital to sign paperwork and go over the procedures for getting induced. Also tonight is my last yoga class to attend. I can't believe it!! Tomorrow morning I have my last Dr. appt to see where I'm at and when I will go in to get induced. 

I'm not going to lie to you all, I am getting very nervous. There are many things going through my mind. I actually hope I go in on Wednesday night because I don't think I would be able to sleep at all at home. This morning Craig said he was nervous, and I said he is the one that has to stay strong. We wouldn't probably be as nervous if we didn't take all those classes. haha We know too much.

We had a great last weekend out and about. We got to go to the Byron Nelson Tournament and had a blast. We got to sit in a suite with all the free food you could eat, free beer (& water) and dessert, ice cream cookies. I stuffed my face and loved it. Everyone kept coming up to me saying, "Aww you must be miserable," and I said, "Actually, I feel great." haha It was only like 82 degrees and I had a bathroom close by. I had a great time. I wasn't feeling bad at all. We were wiped after we got home. We both fell asleep and didn't wake up until around 8:30 p.m. Something we won't be able to do in a few days. 




The reason we got free tickets and were treated to the Four Seasons hotel suite was because Craig is hosting an event there in October for AT&T. So we were treated like royals. Listen to this... they even came around with chilled towels and Evian spray. Yes...it was water in a hairspray can and they would spray your face. Like a spritz. I thought it was hilarious. Of course... I got both!

Oh and Our LAZY BOY is in!! Just in time for the baby. I think since I called they got the point!! We will hopefully pick it up on Wednesday.

LOVE YOU GUYS



No comments:

Post a Comment