C&L

C&L

Monday, March 30, 2015

Splash Park

Today we went downtown Dallas to meet Craig for lunch. We met up with my other friend Calie and her little boy Jackson and her husband (who also works downtown) at a park called Klyde Warren Park. It's smack in the middle of downtown, but has the charm of a cute neighborhood park with mobile food trucks and even a splash pad for kids.  Here is a video I took of Micah sitting on the splash pad. He did not want to leave by the end of it. I'm so excited for our summer together. He loves the water and I can't wait to do this more often. So happy to have nice weather outside. I'm loving every minute!!


Hope you all are having a wonderful week.

Update on M's sickness. I still have no idea what he had. It must have been a bad virus. He had a fever Friday night and most of Saturday and finally starting feeling himself on Sunday. The little boy I babysit for also got sick the same time as him and his mom had symptoms like the Flu. Anyways.. I don't know who got what or when but Craig and I are still sickness free and I am thanking God for this.

Watching baby Ben tomorrow, so let's hope we all stay nice and healthy for awhile!!


Here's Micah's 10 months photo!


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment