C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Birthday pics

I know I posted birthday party pics of Micah, but here are actually BIRTHDAY pics. I mean ON his birthday. We were actually going to meet a photographer on his bday and guess what? It was RAINING. It hasn't stopped raining since like 3 weeks ago. Anyways.  Had to cancel the photo shoot and so we put Micah in the outfit I was going to bring (not much of an outfit) and tried to take pics. Long story short...Craig made this star with the extra wood he had from a fence and we took M out and he sat on it and made for a great picture. I'm not even sure I want to take pics now. This will do!! haha anyways. We both got one great photo. You can see a few more I tried to take...







This kid amazes me sometimes. Did he really come from me? He is so cute. I just don't get it. He is ONE now. I am a mom to a ONE year old. I'm trying to get used to it. Doesn't seem right. Anyways... I'm trying to sell our couches because I'm moving and in the mood to get rid of everything. If you are a hoarder.. I suggest moving every year. You will find out what you wan to keep and what you don't. haha I love my couches but I'm ready to let them go. Hopefully I can sell them on Craigslist. 
So this past weekend we went to Nebraska furniture mart which is the largest furniture store in America. This is the third one they have built. Here are some pics from our trip.




Micah really liked this couch! We are thinking a sectional. Not sure yet. I want to get to Atlanta and go shopping!

Hope you all had a great memorial day weekend. 
Happy Birthday to my DAD!! Love you to the moon and back!!



No comments:

Post a Comment