C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

DIY

Pinterest...Pinterest...Pinterest...Oh How I love you and all your creativity. I am so thankful for a creative way to make decorations right at my fingertips. I mostly use pinterest for cooking recipes, but lately it's been for Micah's bday party. These cookie monster faces are derived from Pinterest. Easy to do and cute!  Looking forward to this Saturday. It's suppose to rain all week and 30 percent chance on Saturday. As long as it's not a tornado we will be out there.  



This picture is actually from Pinterest... but I hope to duplicate this at the party!!


These days I haven't been cooking as much. We have been going to Costco and getting the pre-made meals that you stick in the oven. It's made my life a lot easier. They are healthy meals too!
Micah has been eating like a champ still. His favorites are: steamed carrots, strawberries, Chickfila nuggets, cheese, and white cheetos (the kid kind).

I got him a toddler hat at Target because the 18-24 month hats were too tight and he wouldn't keep it on. So this one is a little big, but is the only one that works for now. I am teaching him to keep it on, if he takes it off we stop the car(the blue car) and we don't go until he leaves it on. Sorry...but he's way too blonde to not have a hat on in Texas.

For Mother's Day (but actually Saturday the 9th) I got to go to one of my favorite all time musicals, NEWSIES!! It was so much fun. We didn't have the best of seats, but when I bought them a month in advance they were practically sold out already. It was still a blast and I wanted to sing and dance when I got home. 

So we decided to put on some music and let Micah dance. He is starting to do the booty dance pretty good. I don't know where he got it (LOL) Here's a little video of some of his moves.




Anyways, Pray for Craig today! He is interviewing for a position I know he would enjoy. That's my main concern these days. I pray he finds something he is passionate about and he will have fun doing. I don't know how this all will work with him finding a job and then us going on vacation, but hopefully it will all go smoothly. I need to go look for flights. Glad I just though of that.. haha

Hope you all are having a fabulous day! LOVE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment