C&L

C&L

Friday, May 22, 2015

Starting Over...

Yep...You guessed it. We are moving to Atlanta. Looks like Micah is happy about this situation. The funny thing is he has no idea how is life is about to change. It's really hard for me to think about all the changes that will be happening for both of us soon. I am getting around to telling everyone about the decision and it has not been easy. My good friend Lobelia had her baby (baby Henry) the night we had to decide. I thought she may forget and I could wait a bit to tell her.. but she texted me the next day asking what we were doing. I feel so bad because we had all these plans and now I'm like.. SEE YA. I know this is what God wants for us, but it's hard to understand it all.
 The deciding factor hit Craig when he talked with several of his mentors and they were pretty straight forward in telling him the Atlanta position was better for his future at AT&T. For him both positions seems equal in the opportunity....so it was nice to finally see them from a different perspective.

Here is Micah at the spray park. This is after he played for almost an hour. He was so exhausted afterwards. He LOVED it!!!!

We went to McDonald's yesterday and played at the little playground. Micah loved it and wanted to climb on everything. 



This little girl is new. We met her for the first time and Micah tried to smooch her a couple of times!!

Some details.. Craig will start working in Atlanta in JUNE and we are supposed to move by beginning of July. That's going to be here soooooo fast. I am taking one day at a time.


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment