C&L

C&L

Friday, May 8, 2015

DWA

It's been raining here all week. I'm getting a little nervous for Micah's party next weekend. I really hope it doesn't rain on my parade. LOL We did not have this much rain last May. I remember it clearly. Oh well. We will still have fun no matter what!! STAY POSITIVE.
Since it's been raining this week my friend Calie and I decided to go to the Dallas World Aquarium downtown. They has way more animals than I thought they would. A jaguar and sloth's that you could almost touch they were that close to you. Micah is at a great stage where he is actually seeing the animals now. He is also in a stage where he points at everything....and I mean everything. 





 There are sharks and big fish in this tank... except for when we took the pictures.







Got to watch baby Ben yesterday. It has been a little over 2 weeks since I watched him. Crazy how fast they grow. Micah really loved seeing him. He wanted to push him in the swing. When Ben left at the end of the day Micah started crying...awww so sweet!!




I would like to brag just a bit. While I was watching 2 kids....I was able to take a shower AND an afternoon nap. WHA??? Crazy... I know.  haha I couldn't believe it either. They were both on the same nap schedule and both took over an hour nap both times. Needless to say I felt proud.

Anyways, I worked on M's decorations last night. Not going all out on the props but doing a few things. I know he is going to enjoy the huge cookie monster balloon. He loves balloons right now!

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment