C&L

C&L

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Changes

Life can change so fast. One minute you think you have everything figured out and the next you could be leaving everything you know. I think with a little one, changes are a little more difficult. It's not what "I" want anymore. It's what is best for Micah. Craig was offered a job in Atlanta but is also one of two candidates for another position here in Dallas. My mind is going crazy with all the changes that could happen in a few weeks....or everything could just stay the same. I have been talking to God and trying to understand what HE wants for our future.  You all know how much work and effort I put in to where I live. I try so hard to socialize and find good christian (and non) friends.  It takes me about a year to really get a group together that I can call my own. Now I have that.. not probably everything I want ...but really close and in a way I don't want to give it up. Is it just comfort I feel? On the other side I would be with my sister and maybe even BOTH sisters. I see Micah playing with his cousins and realize nothing would beat having them close by. Friends come and go but sisters are always there for you. No matter what.  Today at MOMS we had a woman give her testimony. She said her and her husband moved to Texas and her sister and parents followed (from NEW YORK) a few years later. Wouldn't that just be the coolest? For people to pick up and leave to be with you? It's not as easy as it sounds...but I was VERY jealous. 

Why can't it all just be easy decisions? I would love a conversation with God right now...telling me what I need to do and where we should go. Life would be so easy if he spoke directly to me.  I'm super emotional right now. If Craig took the job in Dallas I would cry because I could have been close to my sister.. and if he takes the one in Atlanta... I will cry...because of all the women that love me and count on me here. 

Men have it so easy. They don't get emotional about these things... at least my husband doesn't. haha I keep asking him how he feels. Is that even a thing? He said he doesn't care where we live.. it's about the job. His words to me were: I'm indifferent where we live. 

I will follow his lead. I want him to be happy in his job. I know they say Happy Wife ... Happy life but I view it differently. Happy hubs...well you get the drift. (what rhymes with hubs?) Anyways... when Craig worked in Chicago and was hating his job.. life was tough. He was so unhappy. He probably got deathly ill back then because of his stress. I don't ever want to go through that again. 

I'm pouring my heart out on here because where else can I do it? haha I haven't told any of my friends here because I feel it's not right to worry them too. Especially the one family I babysit for. She has already given me all of July schedule. If everything goes through we will be moving in July. 
Please pray for our family. Pray that Craig will know which job will be best for him AND me AND Micah. 

In other news...Micah's birthday party is this weekend and I've lost my mind. I don't even know what I need to do for it now. This moving thing has taken over my brain. LOL We still have to get all the food tomorrow and that's pretty much it!!

Here is M and his friend Caleb swinging at the park on Tuesday!


Much love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment