C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

It's MAY

I can't believe it's already May 5th. Wow. This time last year I was counting down the days until I got to meet my son and now he will be one in a few weeks. I have seen him grow from a tiny baby to a little boy.  He seems to be developing new skills everyday and becoming so smart. He can wave on command, give you a high five,  clap, honk his horn (on his new car) when you tell him too. I think I just get surprised now. It's like he knows what I'm saying. Soon he will be talking.

Last week we got an early birthday present in the mail from Aunt Tammi and the kids. I told her we would wait for his birthday to open it.. and once it was in the garage for 2 days I couldn't wait any longer. I'm like a child. haha 

Here it is. His new obsession. He absolutely loves this car. We go for walks every morning in this thing now and he loves it. Good for me and him.



A short video of me running because he always wants me to go faster. He loves it.


On Friday, it was our friend Charlie's 2nd birthday. We went to chick-fil-a for lunch and they gave both of our boys ice cream. Of course M loved every bite. Charlie on the other hand wasn't a fan of the vanilla.



Saturday night we went to my friend Ashley's house warming party. It was a lot of fun, but we had to leave around 8:30 p.m. since it was past Micah's bedtime.  He is a handful these days. He will NOT sit still for a second. Craig is good at taking control when we go to other people's houses. I like getting a break and finally mingling. 




Craig is busy making Bean Bag boards for Micah's birthday party and was working on them all day on Sunday. So Micah and I went to Watters Creek and brought his new little car. We walked around and played at the tree house. I also found some cute shoes for Vegas!!





Everyone wants to see a pic of the Vegas shoes right?

Here is a little video to show you his progress with walking.
Today we hung out with Baby Rushell at the mall (since it was raining). Our original plans were to go  to a splash ground in Allen. When we got there it started raining..booo. It was awesome too!! Can't wait to go back. Here are some pics from the play place at the mall today.






The other day at Charlie's birthday party one of my friends looked at Micah and said, "Oh my goodness...he's a little boy now." It's so true Ya'll!! He is a little boy. Can I say Baby Micah? I think I better get used to calling him Micah boy from now on.
Awww I miss my little babe.. look at this photo:

Just makes me want another one!!

Love you all so much<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment