C&L

C&L

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Almost there...

I just need to hold on a little longer...... my one couch for the basement comes on Monday and I am just way too excited. I never knew how much a couch meant but now only sitting on hard chairs for like a week...I need some comfort.
Here's what we have lowered ourselves too.. sitting in LOTTE"s bed. The only comfy seat I have right now. m and I switch off. haha





Yesterday the basement carpet was cleaned and it's like a new space. I can finally come down here and feel clean and breath. Ugh I don't understand how some people can live in such filth. When I spill something on the floor or carpet I do my best to clean it up. I feel like that's being normal .. however the last two houses we rented we have seen how others live and it's disgusting. Anyways, I am excited to be together these couple of days on the weekend. Today we are planning to go to the pool all together. It will be nice to switch off with M. Maybe I could like lay out for a minute...ahhhh that would be nice.

Can I ask you all for prayers? I am going through a rough time right now and am not sure what my body is doing. I am going to see a doctor at the END of this month. The earliest I could get in was July 27th. That's a long time to wait. I am praying everyday and know I am in God's hands. He is my protector and healer. I am so glad I can rely on him.

Some bad news is that Lotte went to the vet and may have the start of kidney failure. We got her some medication and new food to help, but it's hard to know how far to go to help out your dog who is almost 12 years old. She is such a sweet pup and I can tell she is getting older. Craig is not big on spending a lot of money on her and I can understand why. Kids and family comes first.

Anyways, I hope she will last another few years. Gosh.. it's hard to think of losing her. :(

Ok, so when Micah talks it's the funniest thing. I tried to get it on video yesterday but failed miserably. Instead I got him pooping. I still uploaded it because it really made me giggle.
So hopefully I can catch him talking because (no offense) he sounds like he's talking Chinese...literally. It sounds like he knows the language.. no joke. It's so funny.
Here's my attempt:



Craig is at it again. Hoping to build himself something to hold all his tools. He's at home depot right now. I'm telling you. I don't know how he does it. He just keeps going. We do need something to organize stuff in the garage, so I understand this time. 

I'll take a picture of it when it's finished and show you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment