C&L

C&L

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Marietta Square

First off.. here are my beautiful birthday flowers from the hubs. He's so cute:)


Yesterday M and I went to check out Marietta Square. It was really quaint and a nice little area with local shops and restaurants and a tiny play area for kids. Micah like the train but it was so hot he burned himself several times. I think he's still a little young because he uses his hands and knees to climb certain things and it's just too hot for that. I think he had fun. We were both so exhausted yesterday because of the heat. We got home and took naps. Haha







I don't think we will be going back there any time soon. Just wasn't the place for a one year old. Since we are closer to the city I see mostly singles and business people around here. I am still trying to figure out where all the moms are. I will keep trying.

This morning I decided to get out the WD40 and spray all the door hinges. I can't tell you how long I have wanted to do it. I mean all the doors were so squeaky I almost went coo coo. I can't tell you how happy I am that they are nice and quiet now. I feel like I accomplished so much in such a short period. Why did I wait so long??

I'm getting really excited to try out another church this Sunday. I am desperate to get involved. I need things to do! Hannah and I are having a hard time meeting up since we are so far from each other. She is going to help me on Monday so I can go to the doctor by myself. She will get a taste of what it might be like if she watched two boys plus her kids. I can't imagine having four kids at this point...but three will be a good trial run.

The other day I took M to babies R us bc we needed something for his diaper pale and he got to try out all the little chairs. This is what he needs next. He loves sitting in them it's really cute.




 He also loved holding a big mickey mouse and sitting in the jeep bed. I think I may need to get him that one day!!


Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment