C&L

C&L

Monday, July 13, 2015

HILLS

These hills are beautiful, but a lot of work. I can't seem to do much of anything without stuff falling over or being able to keep my balance with a shopping cart going down hill. It's tough out here. I'm hoping my legs get real strong REAL fast. When I thought about having pretty mountains to look at I didn't realize how much work it would be to LIVE in them.  You win some .. you lose some.

We got to go to the pool this Saturday. It was so much fun. We went with our neighbor and her daughter MICAH. Yep. What's the odds of that happening? Spelled the exact same way. Anyways, we had a good time. She is almost 3 and Micah loved playing with her.

Yesterday we tried out a church in Marietta called Peidmont Church. It reminded me a lot of my old church The Bridge form the website. The music was great and the sermon was good. The pastor didn't seem to take a breath the whole time he was preaching  though. It almost made you hold your breath and then realize... you can breath normally. You just want him to take a breath or slow down for a second or maybe even pause. I mean that man could talk... and very well at that. We might try a few more churches before we choose, but this one was very nice. 

Also we met my sister for lunch after church. It seems the best time to get together since the weekdays have so much congestion on the highways practically ALL day. So after lunch we were letting M walk around before we left and he finally go to meet the sidewalk for the first time.
I don't think we can go an hour without him falling or hitting his head. He has about 5 bruises and a few mosquito bites that look like big bumps. So in all I feel like I'm doing a really good job at being a mom. He's supposed to learn on his own right? Problem is... they don't learn yet. It's like if he were to fall down the stairs.. he would turn around and do it again. This stage is very tough. VERY tough. I think I need meals brought to me now....the baby stage was easy compared to this. HAH

Looks like I may have a little time to myself before the crazy one wakes up. I'm going to sit on my COUCH and rest for a minute. woohoo!!!! couch is in and it's huge. Picture to come!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment