C&L

C&L

Thursday, July 9, 2015

I'm back!!!

OmG. You guys. It's been so long! I am still trying to get used to my new surroundings. Doesn't quite feel like home yet because we don't have all of our furniture. Some of it is coming on Monday and then more on the 19th. I don't even know where to start. Ok, so the road trip. It went pretty good. Micah did cry a few times and I had to keep driving, but overall he was great. We tried to be on his schedule and drive mostly during his naps.  We did set up baby Einstein so he could watch it while we drive and he liked that. He has been a champ at sleeping. Taking good naps and sleeping through the night at Hannah's and the new house. Thank goodness. However he has been SOOOO clingy. I can't leave his side for a second. I mean not ONE second. I don't know if it's cuz he doesn't know where he is...or just that age. I think he is getting his molars in and has been really upset about it as well. 
The move didn't go exactly as planned. The previous tenant decided she didn't want to move out when she was supposed too. We didn't get the walls painted or downstairs carpets cleaned before we got in the house because they didn't have time. It's just a bad situation, but somehow I knew not everything would go according to plan. I moved enough to know how to be flexible. 

Here is a video of Micah walking. He is so good at it now it's a little scary.


The guy is coming to clean the downstairs carpets in a few minutes. I'm really excited b/c it just smells like a dusty old carpet and I'm like ewwwww. It's a great place for M to play for I feel bad that he's breathing it in. 

Let me tell you all ....I love this house. It's beautiful. It's actually a townhouse. It's going to be so amazing once everything is done. The stairs are a challenge, but hopefully will whip my butt into shape. My legs are killing me already!! We have a little pool nearby that we can go too and it's perfect for M. Not too many splash parks close, so I'm glad that we have the pool!!

I'm excited to be back and tell you all what's going on in the ATL!!

These pictures are from Chuck E Cheese. We celebrated Riley's birthday a little early. 



 Micah really liked the girls' computer. I think he wants to be like his dad.


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment