C&L

C&L

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Comfy

Woah Baby.. Look at that huge couch!! It's so comfy. We finally got to hang out last night on the couch and watch a show. Oh man it felt so good to just relax. When we went to bed I was dreaming about when football starts... I can see it now. Craig will be falling asleep down here many nights when he's watching sports. That's why I LOVE summer. No football, no basketball, just the Bachelorette to watch. haha I do love watching sports with Craig sometimes and try to get into it. But I am happy when he only wants to watch stuff with me:)

Tomorrow the painters come, so that should be interesting. I'm not sure if M and I are staying here or not because of all the fumes. We will see.

Here is another piece of furniture we got with our Rooms 2 Go deal. It's a TV stand but we are using it as an entry table. I really love it.



And here is it... Craig's finished product:


Just imagine what it looked like before it was all neat and organized. It was a complete disaster and he turned it into something so nice. He is really handy! He is proving to me all the time how much he is capable of. I know he can do anything he puts his mind too. 

I need to go start dinner before M wakes up and I have a stage 5 clinger on my legs!! hah

Lov ya

No comments:

Post a Comment