C&L

C&L

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Ball

Well I tried to get him to say "ball" because he did it right before I took this video. He also tried to say, "Bath" last night. It sounded like "ath" but I was still impressed. He seriously knows everything I say to him now. When I say lets go take a nap, or let's go downstairs, or have a snack he knows what I'm saying. I can't imagine understanding what someone is saying but not able to communicate back to them. Must be hard for them.

This morning I took a walk for the first time in a long time. I need to get back in my routine. It was very nice, but I'm thinking I might drive to a nicer park to walk. This neighborhood is just not as fun to walk around. I hate that I compare everything to Plano, but it's hard not too. I absolutely love this house I'm in now, but the surrounding area just isn't giving me the encouragement I need. Someone told me to check out the Smyrna market village and when we did we were not impressed. I think it's not intended for families. Anyways, I'm sure I will find some stuff to do around here. I'm thinking of trying out the Marietta Square today. Maybe that will have some fun stuff for kids.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment