C&L

C&L

Monday, January 25, 2016

back to normal

I just dropped off my Mom on Sunday over at Hannah's house and today we are back to our regular Monday routine. Trying to clean up and mostly do laundry. I didn't clean or do anything while my mom was here so I feel really behind. Craig got a box in the mail from AT&T congratulated him on his graduation from the LDP program. Micah really liked the hat and the balloon and wore it around the house. 



He seems to be having a hard time sleeping the past few nights. Especially last night. He was up most of the night and Craig and I had to switch off rocking him. That was the weirdest part. We never rock him. Maybe he just gets scared now that he understands more. It's sad because he was doing so well and sleeping great and now I feel like we are starting all over. He is having a hard time not being able to communicate. He wants to tell us things and gets upset when we don't know what he wants. It was really hard when he was sick because I just wanted to know what was wrong. How I could help him. He woke up fine this morning. No fever, no sickness. Doing great today. Running around and really happy. I don't get it....and I know I never will. 


My mom and I got to go out for a bit on Saturday. It was so cold and snowy I didn't think we would leave the house. We went to CVS and the mall. Then grabbed a pizza from Costco. My mom wasn't feeling the greatest and the weather didn't help the situation. 
Micah had fun at the mall riding the little cars/trains there. It's great that he can sit in them and have fun without even putting a quarter in. Soon he will realize what he's missing and I will need quarters on hand more.



Sunday morning we had an unexpected visit with some friends from Texas. Our life group leaders were stuck in Atlanta after their flight was delayed. It worked out well for us because we went to the hotel and got to talk to them and catch up. I miss them so very much. They were such a blessing to us when we had Micah. Even watching him the first time so we could celebrate our anniversary. I love them and hope Craig and I can be like them one day. They are off to Africa on a missions trip fro the next 10 days.


Micah and Craig look like twins here. They are both wearing their big sweaters.

Before we go to Hannah's we stopped at Panera and had some of Micah's favorite...Mac and Cheese. HE loves that stuff. Nana and him were having fun with all that cheese!!




We have a busy week this week. Tomorrow is bible study and then workout wednesday and Marriage study... Then Thursday I might hang out with some girls from the bible study. Saturday is a neighborhood wine party. woohoo.

Also, I had my HSG procedure to make sure my tube was open and the preliminary report looked good. He said the tube was open and the dye was able to flow through easily. Now I feel at ease with trying for our next little one! I know God has the perfect time for Micah to have a little bro or sis!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment