C&L

C&L

Monday, January 18, 2016

Bugs going around

Everyone got sick this weekend. Alright, not everyone. Caleb and Micah both got a stomach bug and I felt awful about it. I know it can happen anywhere but it was when they were with me. I am praying a lot today and hoping no one else gets it at Hannah's house.  I picked up Caleb on Thursday and we all had a great time. I even got the double stroller delivered on Thursday night. It was perfect timing. We got to go to the mall on Friday (where I think they may have contracted the bug) and stroll them both around. They kept saying, "wee."  They were happy to be sitting next to each other.(even though Micah doesn't look like it)







Having two at the park is a constant run...back and forth. Good for the legs!






Also I bought Micah crayons recently and he loves to sit at the table and color. Also he likes to color on the table.. so I gotta be careful.




On Sunday I took this video of Liam singing "Hello" by Adele and his expressions are the best. The problem is YOUTUBE decided that I was violating some copyright law and muted my video. You can watch the sound on FB, but the quality isn't as good. If you want just play the chorus to "Hello" and watch Liam. haha It's not the same, I KNOW> I am upset about it. I should have never put "Hello" in the title of the youtube video...then I tried to upload it again with a different title and it still didn't work. Boo on you YOUTUBE!!



Tomorrow I'm picking up my mom and hope everything goes smoothly. I have cleaned and wiped down as much as I can at this point. Just praying no one else gets sick and we can have an enjoyable time together.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment