C&L

C&L

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Spinach

This morning we are chilling out because we have been so busy the last few days ... Micah is destroying the couch and having fun.

Micah has always been an amazing eater and still is. Yes ...sometimes he is picky. I just realized I have to keep offering everything. If he turns it away one day the next day he will love it. So Craig bought a whole bunch of spinach and I really wanted to try and get M to have some. I looked up a recipe on pinterest and found a super easy one that he really enjoyed. It was 1 frozen banana, 1 cup of milk, tablespoon of almond butter (or peanut butter) and a handful of spinach. I took it to him and he started drinking it down. I was so excited.

Looks like Liam and Riley got the stomach bug. They were both throwing up last night. I just think this last two months have gotten worse and worse for my sister's. They don't have a break from sickness over there. Praying for them constantly.

Made some blueberry muffins yesterday. Ever since my mom was over and we made healthy muffins I have been inspired to keep making more for Micahs breakfast. Its nice to switch it up every now and then.

I'm sore today from my workout yesterday. I need to do some exercises to keep up this feeling. I've never worked so hard on a workout class. It pushes me like no other. I got a girls number from class yesterday....I love friend dating. Haha

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment