C&L

C&L

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Poop in the tub

I'm thinking you guessed it. Yep, it happened last night. Micah and I were having so much fun playing in the bath. Craig even came upstairs and started taking a video because M was belly laughing and we were playing with the little people. I was sitting on the floor and all the sudden he looked at the water and said, "ew." I looking over the tub and poop floating everywhere!! This hasn't happened it such a very long time. I must have laughed the poop right out of him. haha I tried to laugh it off even after that and Craig and I tried to tell Micah he needs to say Poop or "balls" (since that's what he usually says when we change him) when he needs to go. Even though I had to clean up the tub and toys, I wouldn't do it differently. He was so cute.

Today was my first HIIT class and it was challenging. I think I did pretty good keeping up with everyone. There were so many women and moms in there and they were so nice to me. Everyone found out I was knew and the first lady I met was introducing me to everyone. What a different experience from last time!! When I picked up Micah they handed me his craft today. It was the first time I ever got something Micah made. It kinda made my heart melt a little bit. Ok I'm not going to lie... It made me melt a lot. I was so excited. I actually just bought Micah crayons and a coloring book yesterday and so maybe he will finally start to love drawing/coloring.



Then afterwards I met my sister for lunch. We had sushi and Micah had some fried rice. He really enjoyed it. He was doing so well at the restaurant we decided to go visit Rachel's work and see what it looked like. It was a gorgeous building and open spaces and everyone was so welcoming and sweet. I don't think they see many 1 and a half year olds running around the building but everyone was very friendly to him. They had a lot of glass walls and I'm not sure the cleaning people later will be very happy since Micah was touching all of them... LOL.

Tonight is bible study and tomorrow I am picking up Caleb to come stay with us a few days. Life is finally starting to come together here in GA. I'm enjoying myself and the environment. I'm glad Micah is enjoying all the nursery time too. Probably helps us both to not get on each other's nerves. haha.
He is still doing awesome in the nursery. Just walks right in and is ready to play! Happy about that!!


Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment